If you believe Shun Steel Series Steak Knife Set is expensive (which is now on sale for under $130), think again. Price comparison between the 4-piece Shun Steel Series Steak Knife Set and Shun Ken Onion 11-Piece Knife Block Set yields a much higher discrepancy. The Shun Ken 11-piece set is sold for almost $1000 (regular price, sale price is still about $700). See? The price gap is huge!
Now that 1 Kai MHS400 Shun Steel Series 4 Steak Knives Set with Bamboo Case is on a one-day sale (see $$$ above), we suggest you grab one now because these knives are usually sold at a much expensive prices online and offline. This is one of the many home and garden tools you should have especially in your kitchen.
Here are the features of Shun Steel Series Steak Knife Set
- NSF approved
- Rockwell hardness of 61 ensures that it takes and holds its edge longer
- Seamless, one-piece stainless-steel bolster, handle and end cap
- Sharp, flexible Damascus-patterned steel ensures that foods stick less during slicing
- VG-10 “Super Steel” cutting core clad with 32 layers of SUS410 stainless
- “D” shaped stainless-steel handles
- Asymmetrical bolster to provide proper finger placement
- Kasumi Method
- Simple elegance and easy care
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
What’s in the box?
- 4 Kai MH-700 Shun Steel Series 4 Steak Knives
- Bamboo Case with Molded Lining (Bamboo case shade and case lining color may vary from picture)
Category: Cheap Deals & Bargain sale