The Toshiba Satellite 15.6-inch L655D-S5159 Notebook PC is a high-end laptop that comes at a wallet-friendly price. Hardware-wise, this notebook computer was built to easily do multitasking function and heavy-duty gaming.
Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5159 Laptop Specifications:
- 15.6″ TruBrite Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display; 1366x768p resolution; 16:9 ratio; LED-Backlit WXGA
- AMD Phenom II Dual-Core Mobile Processor N660 with 3.0 GHz speed and 2MB L2 Cache
- 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM expandable up to 8GB
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics
- 500 GB SATA Hard Drive at 5400rpm
- Fast Ethernet and N-range WLAN (Wi-Fi)
- Webcam and microphone
- Built-in card reader; supports SD Card, SDHC, MiniSD Card and MMC
- 6-cell Lithium Ion 48Wh up to 3.58 hours run time
- 110V AC or 220V AC power input; 65W maximum power supply
Unlike the HP Pavilion DV7-4065dx Laptop that comes with a triple-core processor, the Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5159 Notebook only features a dual-core CPU but got very fast 3GHz processing speed. Since it’s huge, it weighs 5.48lbs or about 2.48kg. All of the above laptop specs are encased in Helios Gray outer shell that measures 1.49″ x 15″ x 9.84″ (HxWxD).
Toshiba gave the L655D-S5159 laptop free Toshiba softwares, utilities and third party softwares such as the Internet Explorer 8. This long list of software features is provided at Toshiba’s site.
Category: Toshiba Notebooks