The Smith’s Edgeware 50084 Pull Thru Knife Sharpener is a highly recognized kitchen tool and even won The Cooking Club Seal of Approval. Rachael Ray Magazine even called it the “Longest Lasting” knife sharpener after reviewing several types of knife sharpeners.
Specifically called the Diamond Elite, this Edgeware Pull Thru Knife Sharpener 50084 can be used with a variety of knives. It can sharpen both straight and serrated knives so we can presume it can sharpen all the knives in the Shun Kaji Fusion 8-Piece Knife Block Set. Learn more about Edgeware Pull Thru Knife Sharpener below.
Edgeware Diamond Elite Manual Pull-thru Knife Sharpener Features:
- Compact tool that will improve your cutting and ultimately your cooking
- Easy to use, simply pull blades through the preset slots for sharper knives from the heel to the tip
- The shape of the sharpener makes it easy to hold on to and stabilize while pulling blades through
- Easy to slide plastic cover ensures proper sharpening stage selection
- Reversible and replaceable diamond and ceramic stones
- Provides proper sharpening angle every time
- Soft-Grip handle for comfort and control
- Non-Slip rubber base for safety
Buying 1 Smith’s Edgeware 50084 Pull Thru Knife Sharpener would cost $29.99 with FREE shipping if purchased from Amazon online store.
For those who got the Shun Steel Series Steak Knife Set MHS400 with them, the Edgeware Diamond Elite Pro Manual Counter Pull Though Sharpener can be great to maintain those pricey knives.
Category: Home and Garden Tools