Having problems on overheating laptops or notebooks? It has been an issue in my 3-year old Acer TravelMate 6292-6B2G25Mn Laptop. Here is the solution to this dilemma – the Microsoft Notebook Cooling Base. This laptop accessory helps cool your laptop if the built-in fan is not enough to prevent it from heating.
Microsoft Z3C Notebook Cooling Base Model 1388 Features and Specs:
- Lightweight and compact – Works here, there and everywhere
- Contoured design for desk or lap use – just turn 90 degrees
- Built-in height adjustment provides added comfort, simply flip down the stand for desk use
- The efficient cooling channel directs heat away from your notebook and prevents overheating
- USB powered – No AC power needed, while the single fan design consumes less power
- Cable management clip
- Dimensions: 11.4″ x 11.4″
The Microsoft Notebook Cooling Base sells for a regular price of $29.95 as posted at Microsoft hardware’s official site. It’s available in Berry Pink, Blueberry, Black/White, Black, Red, Blue, White color variants.
Today at Woot, buy 1 Microsoft Z3C Notebook Cooling Base Model 1388 with 3-year warranty for only US $11.99 inclusive of shipping cost. This item is fit for both desk and lap use. It’s USB-powered so there’s no need for an extra power outlet. Its height is also adjustable to the user’s comfort.
If there is a laptop cooling pad, there is also a cooling system for overheating routers – the Dr. Cool Router Cooler. This is compatible with routers that are designed horizontally flat but not for vertical routers.
Category: Computer Peripherals